Last night, President Obama appeared on MSNBC to undoubtedly give Chris Matthews innumerable thrills up his leg. During the interview, Obama, without being prompted, brought up the IRS targeting scandal, and summarily dismissed it as the actions of “an office in Cincinnati.”
Here’s the video:
Let’s remind President Obama again the facts of this scandal.
- The IRS officials in Cincinnati testified before Congress that they were “following orders” from Washington DC
- The IRS’s targeting of Tea Party groups was overseen by William Wilkins, who was directly appointed to the IRS by President Obama himself.
- Wilkins visited the White House 15 times during the period where Tea Party groups were being singled out and targeted
- IRS employees testified before Congress that they were under pressure from President Obama to target Tea Party groups
- IRS director over exempt organizations Lois Lerner admitted being pressured to target 501(c)(4) groups after the Supreme Court ruled in favor of Citizens United
- Louis Lerner illegally used private emails to avoid record keeping requirements and cover her tracks during the targeting scandal
- Emails reveal that the IRS illegally colluded with the Federal Election Commission to target conservative groups
- The IRS chief of Obamacare implementation illegally shared the private tax information of conservative groups with officials at the White House
- The US Treasury readily admitted illegally targeting political candidates and donors for additional scrutiny
- IRS Chief Danny Werfel admitted that 100% of Tea Party applications were stalled while 100% of progressive group applications were approved
- IRS officials admitted that targeting of conservative groups was “widespread” and went on longer than they first conceded
- As recently as August, IRS officials testified before Congress that their organization was still targeting conservative groups
I could go on and on here, but I think you get the picture. President Obama once again repeated a bald-faced lie. The IRS scandal started at the very top with officials directly appointed by President Obama himself.
This guy (Obama) has no idea what goes on in his administration. He’s basically admitted that when he made the ludicrous claim, regarding the NSA/IRS scandal and a couple others that I can’t think of right now, that he only heard about them after reading the newspaper. Since he’s oblivious to his surroundings, leaves everything to be ran and overseen by other people and only knows what he reads in the papers and from what Valerie Jarrett tells him, it’s safe to say that everything that comes out of his ignorant and clueless mouth is a lie.
These doctors are taking their fight with Obamacare to Washington. SHARE if you support them:
A top executive at White Castle said a $15-an-hour minimum wage will force it to close nearly half of its locations and lay off thousands of workers.
With all the idiocy being spouted by leftists, like the knuckleheads who want $15.00 an hour to flip burgers, I’m almost hoping they get their way.
Maybe after tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of them lose their jobs, actually witness how this will raise prices while lowering productivity, they may actually pull their heads at least a quarter of the way out of their asses and realize that liberal policy is a nightmare for everyone.
Maybe they would realize what nightmare their policies created. But we’re not dealing with deep thinkers here. I bet there would be quite a few who’d call for the nationalization of fast food industry.
Better start investing in some warm clothes because German scientists are predicting that the Earth will cool over the next century. German scientists found that two naturally occurring cycles will
"88%, or about 9 out of 10, millionaires today are first generation."
I’ve been hearing this same old liberal term “equality” being tossed around lately. Still, after decades upon decades of preaching this ridiculous notion that people all deserve the same in pay and that the rich are currently being paid far more than the poor…etc etc, nothing has changed. The rich are still rich, and the poor are still poor despite any progressive programs you may throw at it. Why? Because that’s how it should work. The truth is those that gain large sums of wealth do so from hard work and sacrifice. It isn’t free. It isn’t easy. It’s not meant to be easy or universal.
If you don’t understand this fundamentally simple explanation of failure vs success, you are hopeless.
Poll shows 23-point drop in Obama’s approval rating with Hispanics.
1968 Chevelle SS 396 w/427 (by boozysmurf)
these people sure seem mentally stable
I’m sure it will all work out well in the end.
The consequence of this proposed ” debt” being paid is a dysfunctional economy, a dysfunctional society, and a public in servitude.
You are being too kind. Debt implies that a choice was made to incur that debt. Slaves on the other hand have no choice. What the op is really talking about is slavery.
Writing at The Tatler, Bridget Johnson confirms that the Obama administration had ample time to organize a response to the attacks in Benghazi.
Members of the House Intelligence Committee learned in a closed-door briefing yesterday that more contractors are corroborating the report that the Obama administration had plenty of time to respond to the attack on the Benghazi diplomatic facility … Nunes said the timeline begs the question: “What if the attack had went on for another 24 hours?”
“Would they have eventually sent help then? I mean, there is no accountability in this process that I’ve seen so far. And nobody knows what the president knew and when he knew it,” he said.
We Now Return You To Your Regularly Scheduled Programming
John Stossel is such a good story teller. Here he explains why insurance companies raise the price of health care. Before you go there liberals, single payer is just another word for “government insurance” which is far worse because government would essentially be a monopoly provider. We all lose.
That’s the best thing I’ve seen on why insurance increases prices.